Our sailing boat “Bambina” is a Bavaria 44 holiday 13,60 mt long, perfect for a comfortable and relaxing holiday.
Inside is divided into four cabins, two toilets with shower, a big dinette, electric fridge, and a kitchen equipped with pots and pans.
TYPES OF BOARDING
You only need to decide to go, we will take care of all the rest. Your holiday will be organized according to your specific requests. The crew will coordinate the activities promoting the participation of everybody. The skipper will show the sailing techniques and will be a precious guide on earth excursions.
Possibility to rent the whole boat for your holiday according to the usual forms of rental
Special individual boarding
You can go alone or in couple, with your family, but don’t renounce to meet new people sharing the cruise with you. In this way you can share the cost of the rental, so that every group won't be paying the whole rate.
Foto barca Bambina
La nostra "Bambina"
Bambina in navigazione
Skipper al timone
Pronti a salpare!
Momenti di relax
1) The rate for individual trips includes accommodation in double cabin with double bed or bunk beds according to availability at the time of boarding, fuel, supplies of water, weekly change of bed linen, detergents and cleaning materials, kitchenware, R.C. insurance , and taxes.
2) In case it doesn’t reach the minimum number of participants, the cruise will be deleted, we will give notice at least two weeks on advance before the depart. The amount given will be returned without extra costs.
The rates of the individual trip are valid for long cruises:
Period 01/03 - 30/05 01/10 – 30/10 € 420 p.p. p.w. (€ 60 per day)
Period 01/06 – 30/06 01/09 – 30/09 € 560 p.p. p.w. (€ 70 per day)
Period 01/07 – 31/08 € 700 p.p.p.w. (€ 100 per day)
- One Day excursions
Are made throughout the year
Cost for 1 person: € 70,00 spaghetti on board included!
- Week ends on a sailboat
Are made throughout the year
Cost per person:
Period 01/05 – 30/06 01/09 – 30/09 € 200 p.p
Period 01/07 – 31/08 € 220 p.p
Linen € 10 p.p (stowage cost excluded)
- Boat and Breakfast
Period 01/03 – 30/06 15/09 – 30/10
Cost per person € 50 double or twin cabin
€ 100 double or twin cabin single use
Period 01/07 – 30/08
Cost per person € 70 double or twin cabin
€ 140 double or twin cabin single use
- Long cruises on sailboats
Period 01/03 – 30/05 01/10 – 30/10 Boat rental € 2.500 p.w.
Period 01/06 – 30/06 01/09 – 30/09 Boat rental € 3.500 p.w.
Period 01/07 – 31/08 Boat rental € 4.500 p.w.
Concerning the dates changes can occur due to the weather conditions
The rate includes:
Boat for up to 8 people, complete with crew, overboard motor tender , fishing equipment, gennaker, set of sheets, towels, final cleaning, taxes, insurance RC and Kasco.
The rate does not include:
Stowage charges, port charges, fuel, and everything which is not mentioned in “The rates includes”
Optional for € 70 per day
Booking more than 30 days before the departure date you pay 50% in advance and the rest 30 days before the departure date.
Booking within 30 days before the departure date the whole amount must be paid at the time of booking
1) The guests are responsible for preparing meals, tidying the kitchen and the dinette, dishwashing and order deck. The skipper will take part to the operations, compatibly with the edge maneuvers.
Otherwise you can choose the hostess service for € 10,00 per person
2) The rate does not include transfer charges, living expenses outside the boarding period, storeroom and meals outside the boat, port charges and nights in marine.
3) Participation to navigation activities is optional and is under responsibility of the captain, in the spirit of cruises finalized to deep sea school.
4) The skipper is on the deck from 8,00 to 21,00
5) We are not responsible for delays or interruptions caused by adverse sea conditions or for eventual Authority dispositions.
6) Animals are not allowed on board, huge and rigid luggage, weapons, drugs and diving equipments.
7) The schedule about times and terms for the stops in the ports is organized exclusively by the captain
8) There are no night navigation save unexpected circumstances or different agreements.
9) Eventual damages caused by inobservance of rules must be refunded according to the insurance expertise plus the eventual damages caused to the unit.
10) In case the damages affect the security of the cruise for more than 48 hours, the organizer shall refund the daily amount of the time not enjoyed, customers will not be entitled to additional compensations. Over 72 hours the costumer can cancel the contract and have the daily amount of the time not enjoyed back.
11) In case of interruption caused by personal reasons there is no refund.
12) The booking is valid from the time the 50% is paid
13) Any eventual dispute will be ruled by the authorities of Lecce.